ARRI MB-20 is a compact and flexible wide-angle mattebox for film and video cameras. It accepts all HD zooms such as the Cannon 4.7×11 or the Fujinon 4.5×13 HD primes small cine zooms and most cine prime lenses including wide-angle primes up to 14mm.
- Holds two filters up to 5.65×5.65 or 5×6 and one 138mm round.
- All filters can be individually rotated and rotation can be locked off.
- Combo filter trays accept different filter sizes vertically or horizontally.
- Filter trays are also available for 4×5.65 filters mounted horizontally or vertically 5×5 filters and smaller round filters.
- A large selection of step down rings is available for different lens front diameters.
- Dual stage 4×5 or combo 5×5 filter trays 138mm
- round locking filter tray Attaches to standard rods (choice of 19mm or 15mm)
- 15mm lightweight rods or clips directly to lens Quick and easy to switch between mounting options
- All filter stages rotate; minimum of two filter stages
- Offers the use of top side and bottom flags simultaneously
- Accommodates a wider range of filters sizes
- Works with more lenses than other compact matteboxes
- Filter Tray Capacity: 3-Stage
- Filter Frame Size: 5.65″ x 5.65″ // 4″ x 5.65″
- Connection: Rods // Clamp On – 130mm
- Bridgeplate Size: 19mm // 15mm – LWS
- 138mm Bellows
- 19mm Studio Adapter
- 15mm LWS Arm
- 3 x Filter Holders
- Lens Diameter: 130mm