The Odyssey7Q+ features a 7.7″ OLED screen with 1280×800 resolution. The OLED display provides true blacks and accurate colors. A full complement of image analysis tools include a waveform (luma or RGB parade), a histogram (luma or RGB parade), zebra, programmable False Color, Pixel Zoom with finger drag, a three-mode Focus Assist and LUTs. The included LUTs provide proper viewing of the LOG and RAW modes available from numerous popular cameras, with programmable LUTs coming in the future.
The Odyssey7Q+ is able to record more formats and signal types than any other recorder in the world. Included in the Odyssey7Q+ is Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) recording in HD/2K up to 60p and UHD/4K up to 30p. Also included is Uncompressed DPX video recording in HD/2K in 10/12-bit up to 60p. Record Options allow recording of ARRIRAW (ALEXA), Canon Cinema RAW (C500) Sony FS RAW (FS7/FS700 and POV RAW (IO Industries, Indiecam). FS RAW and Canon Cinema RAW also feature the ability to convert RAW signals into video and recording in Apple ProRes 422 (HQ). Recording is to SSD drives, available separately. Two SSD slots allow for extended record times and high data load recording.
- Panel Type: OLED
- Display Size: 7.7″ / 19.5 cm
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Bit Depth / Color Support: 8-Bit (16.7 Million Colors)
- Video I/O:
- 4 xBNC (3G-SDI) Input
- 1 xHDMI Type C (HDMI 1.4b) Input
- 2 xBNC (3G-SDI) Output
- 1 xHDMI Type C (HDMI 1.4a) Output
- Recording Media: 2 x2.5″ SSD (SATA III)
- Power: 6.5 to 34 VDC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.9 x 6.1 x 1″ / 20 x 15.5 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: Without Stand: 1.2 lb / 0.56 kg