he Lectrosonics 400 Series wireless microphone systems combine digital hybrid technology, diversity reception and rugged components to achieve pristine audio signals at long range. This system is configured with the UCR401 camera mountable compact receiver and UM400 body pack.
The Lectrosonics UCR401 is a compact, portable camera mountable receiver designed for professional audio applications in the field or indoors. The receiver is completely compatible with all 400 series wireless transmitters and provides 256 selectable UHF frequencies across a 25.6MHz tuning range. Smart Diversity reception reduces RF interference and dropout and a built-in RF spectrum analyzer searches across the entire 25.6MHz tuning range, locating the strongest possible frequencies in the area. The transmitter is powered with a pair of AA batteries or an external DC power supply.
The Lectrosonics UM400 is a UHF body-pack transmitter. The transmitter features 256 user selectable UHF frequencies and digital hybrid signal transmission for optimum range while minimizing noise. Incoming audio signal is digitized at 24-bit resolution, eliminating the noise and artifacts associated with analog compandors. The result is greater range with minimal noise. A TA5-male input is compatible with any microphone or cable featuring a TA5 connection. The input level is variable, allowing use with low impedance mics, electret lavalier mics with positive or negative bias and line level devices. The receiver features a comprehensive LCD and low cut filter. A full 100mW output power is achieved on a single 9V battery.
- Type of System: UHF Camera Mount Lavalier
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Frequency Block 26
- Approx. Working Range: 300′ in adverse conditions // 1,000′ in ideal conditions
- # Of Channels: 256 frequencies in 100kHz steps per 26MHz wide block
- Type of Receiver: UCR401 Compact Diversity / Triple conversion, superheterodyne
- Balanced XLR Male Output
- Ext DC: Minimum 6 to Maximum 18VDC; 1W, 80mA at 12VDC, Int Batt: x2 AA alkaline or lithium (90mA @ 9V, 120mA @ 6V)
- x2 AA Alkaline: 4 hours continuous, 10 hours intermittent, AA Lithium: Up to 11 hours (continuous and intermittent usage are the same)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.83 x 1.25 x 4.64″ (71.88 x 32 x 118mm)
- Weight: 13 oz (370g) (with batteries)
- Type of Transmitter: UM400 Digital Hybrid Body Pack
- Switchcraft 5 pin locking (TA5F)
- Compatible with Lectrosonics microphones and line-level cables wired with TA5F connector
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: 5 hours (alkaline) , 10 hours (lithium), precision compartment auto-adjusts to accept any known 9V battery
- Audio level gain control dial
43dB; semi-log rotary control
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.1 x 2.4 x .75″ (78.74 x 60.96 x 19.05mm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz (180g)(including battery)