Lighthouse Films, Inc. is a Wilmington, NC based company with global reach that touches all aspects of film: pre-production, production, post, and equipment. We are industry innovators, and our company is built on personal relationships. Lighthouse tells compelling, emotional stories that increase value and understanding. What sets us apart? Our creative, hard-working & passionate team that go the extra mile to help our clients while keeping the process easy and fun.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to all Lighthouse Departments to support projects and business operations. Since the Admin Assistant is often the first person guests, clients, and vendors interact with, this role requires a friendly communicator and natural problem-solver with fantastic organization and multi-tasking skills as well as a background in an office environment. This position reports to company owner, Andrea Walker, and interfaces with all members of our team, as well as our vendors and valued clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the day-to-day administrative duties and organization of the Lighthouse Studio
- Collaborating with Lighthouse Films operations, production, post-production, equipment team members during all stages of project execution – bid to wrap
- Provide high level support to company owners to enhance their productivity through scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, recording notes, providing organizational support, etc.
- Answering phones, voicemails, greeting visitors/clients, routing customers, monitoring company emails, handling mail & shipments
- Project workflow implementation, including but not limited to managing calendars, contact lists, schedules, and call sheets
- Oversee the organization of electronic and hard copy files for operations & departments
- Misc. bookkeeping responsibilities such as data entry, receipt organization, expense management
- Supporting meetings for the organization
- Organization and administration of company computers and software applications
- Production & project research
- Assisting with booking travel, COVID admin, releases, COIs, crew start work, logistics
- Provide support to the Lighthouse Marketing Team & IT Team
- Give instructions to Lighthouse interns and assist with internship program organization & scheduling
- Maintaining a tidy office environment
- Maintaining office supplies and Lighthouse branded inventory & placing orders when needed
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned by Company Owners
- Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional organization skills and self-starter with initiative
- Strong, articulate written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, General Tech-Savvy-ness
- Familiarity with general bookkeeping and QuickBooks Online preferred
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva, or similar software is preferred
- Experience with social media content organization, drafting, publishing preferred
- Familiarity with or interest in film production
Education And Experience:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Administrative or Office Production Assistant experience required
- Customer Service experience preferred
To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line:
“Administrative Assistant Resume – Your First & Last Name”
Thank you for your interest in our company and this position.