Lighthouse Films, Inc. is a Wilmington, NC based company with global reach that touches all aspects of film: pre-production, production, post, and equipment. We are industry innovators, and our company is built on personal relationships. Lighthouse tells compelling, emotional stories that increase value and understanding. What sets us apart? Our creative, hard-working & passionate team that go the extra mile to help our clients while keeping the process easy and fun.
The Production Coordinator works closely with production, post, equipment, and operation team members to assist with smooth project execution from bidding to wrapping. Production coordination includes assisting with project budgeting, scheduling, documents, and all pre-production and wrap coordination. This person is an enthusiastic, proactive, and effective communicator with fantastic organization and understands production. The Production Coordinator interfaces with all members of our team, especially the Account Manager, as well as vendors, independent contractors, and valued clients
Oversee the daily workflow, scheduling, and assignments of the production interns and temporary, contracted staff in the studio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project coordinate Commercial, Stock, Narrative, Documentary, Promotional, Pro-Bono, Non-Profit productions from conception to completion in conjunction with members of Production, Post & Equipment Department
- Coordinating all steps related to a successful production including but not limited to scheduling, call sheets, travel logistics, travel documents, budgeting, crewing, etc.
- Assist Account Manager with time management and utilization of Company resources by assisting with project scheduling, departmental calendars, and identifying and informing Account Manager when additional contractor labor is needed
- During productions, coordinate on-site and/or off-site to ensure smooth project execution
- Assist Account Manager/Line Producer with creating, maintaining, and actualizing budgets for projects with the goal of staying within scope
- Ensure crew/talent/location start work/deals/releases are created and completed
- Ensure all paperwork for projects is submitted and completed in full and wrap of projects occurs in systematic and timely fashion
- Oversee digital and hard copy archiving of production paperwork
- As needed, act as a bridge between the Production Department and Equipment and Post Departments
- Communicate effectively with vendors, crew members, interns, and internal staff
- Delegate to Administrative Assistant, interns and contractors and quality control delegated tasks
- Help ensure the Production Department workflows, operating systems, meetings, etc. are effective and efficient
- Perform various roles on set as directed and needed by Company
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned by the Account Manager and Company
- Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional organization skills and self-starter with initiative
- Ability to confidently problem-solve in fast paced, ever-changing environments
- Strong, articulate written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, General Tech-Savvy-ness
- Ability to travel on production when needed
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Administrative or Office Production Assistant experience preferred
- Experience with project and/or expense management software is preferred
- Experience with project management systems and workflows
- Experience with the film industry and on-set experience highly desired
To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line:
“Production Coordinator Resume – Your First & Last Name”
Thank you for your interest in our company and this position.