he Lectrosonics SR Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receiver features two independent digital hybrid wireless UHF receivers in a single lightweight body. It’s designed for use in the wireless receiver slots found on professional video cameras, and it can be adapted for a variety of other field audio tasks as well. There are 3 different adapter plates that you are required to purchase separately which enable you to mount the SR receiver into either Panasonic, Sony, and other camera slots, or to use the SR receiver without a camera, such as in a field audio bag. An optional accessory is available that enables you to power the SR receiver with L and M type rechargeable batteries, which means when used with the SREXT adapter and the External Mounting Sleeve you could use it with a video camera that doesn’t have a receiver slot. With a pair of Lectrosonics transmitters, the SR makes for a formidable wireless solution for the discerning production professional who needs to reliably capture broadcast ready audio.
- Type of Receiver: Dual Channel Digital Hybrid UHF
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Frequency Block 470 (470.100 – 495.600)
- Approx. Working Range: 300′ in adverse conditions 1,000′ in ideal conditions
- # Of Channels: 256
- Power Requirements: Must be powered externally
- Mounting Options: Mounts in video camera receiver slots, or on a camera shoe with the SRSLEEVE and SRHARDWARE accessories.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.68 x .72 x 3.52″ (68 mm x 18 mm x 89 mm)
- Weight: 195 grams (7 ozs.) with SREXT adapter